How to Apply
Click Here to Enroll
If you have any enquiries before enrolling
please complete the form on the Contact Page.
If you would like to would like to apply for the Distance Learning Course, please complete the Enrolment Form. We will then contact you to arrange payment and create your student account. Tuition will commence when payment has been confirmed.
To ensure that your work can be assessed in the most effective way it will be necessary for you to have;
- access to a computer connected to broadband internet
- an e-mail address
- a word processing program, compatible with Microsoft Word
- a digital camera/phone camera, and ability to use a virtual conferencing app such as Zoom
- a scanner and a webcam operating with the free downloadable Skype program.
Terms and Conditions
- Your course lecturer will contact you immediately after either, full payment has been received, or a standing order has been arranged to pay by instalments of 10 monthly payments. Your Login ID and password will be activated to allow you to download course material from the website to commence work with your Tutor as soon as payment has been received or the first instalment paid.
- Full payment or standing order for monthly payments must be completed by the student regardless of progress during the course, resignation or exclusion.
- You will be expected to complete the course within two years of your date of enrolment, after which extra charges may apply to complete.
- All the information, text and images supplied to the student as part of the course remain the property of the BDS and cannot be shared with any third party.
- In compliance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, a student can be reimbursed providing a claim is made within 7 14 days of payment or receipt of the first module material.
- The BDS acts in compliance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 Click here for more info