Training in Visual Merchandising and Retail Display
Terms and Conditions
- Your course lecturer will contact you immediately after either, full payment has been received, or a standing order has been arranged to pay by instalments of 5 monthly payments. Your Login ID and password will be activated to allow you to download course material from the website to commence work with your Tutor as soon as payment has been received or the first instalment paid.
- Full payment or standing order for monthly payments must be completed by the student regardless of progress during the course, resignation or exclusion.
- All the information, text and images supplied to the student as part of the course remain the property of the BDS and can not be shared with any third party.
- In compliance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, a student can be reimbursed providing a claim is made within 7 days of payment or receipt of the first module material.
- The BDS acts in compliance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 Click here for more info